All about clear magnetic liner
You are not a makeup pro and feel exhausted to apply falsies with sticky white lash glue?
Magnetic lashes and magnetic eyeliner are your new beauty secrets that are affordable, beginner-friendly, and very much for you to improve your stylish appearance with long, full, and curly eyelashes.
Clear magnetic liner and magnetic baby lash kit by “Drama Llama” are the latest beauty routine game changer. With this magnetic liner and lashes, you can find the best way to transform your beauty routine less time-consuming, more confidence-building, and effortless.
Clear magnetic eyeliner:
It is an adhesive that is clear with no glue and formulated with health-friendly, non-toxic, and cruelty-free ingredients. This transparent and smudge-free clear liner works effectively to bind magnetic lash pair of Drama Llama magnetic baby lash kit instantly with your lash line. It is a pressure-sensitive magnetic adhesive with iron oxide as the main ingredient that takes no drying time.
How to apply it?
It is essential to ensure clean, oil-free and primed skin. It is so easy to apply with no chances of mistake!
- Until using, give the Clear Liner a good shake and swipe 2-3 times above the lash line.
- Gently press the liner lashes on top of the liner with mild to medium pressure to make them adhere.
- Apply it as close to your lash line as possible to prevent gaps between your lashes and your lash line.
- Don’t be concerned if you make a mistake because the lines are transparent, straight and won’t be seen.
- The clear lash liner can be worn for 6 to 8 hours, and it can last much longer if you prime your eyelids first. You can quickly reapply the liner and stick the lashes back into place if it starts to fade during the day.
Is it difficult to remove a clear magnetic lash liner?
The replacement of the clear magnetic eyeliner is identical to the application of any other traditional black Liner. To begin, always wash your hands before applying any makeup, including liner, to your eyes:
- Soak a cotton pad in micellar water or cleansing oil for a few minutes.
- Give some time for the liner to move onto the cotton pad by gently pressing and holding the damp cotton pad on your eyes for a few seconds.
- Finally, using the cotton cloth, carefully clean off the lining so much of the adhesive has been absorbed.
Since the clear magnetic liner by “Drama Llama” has a white felt pen tip, it can pick up any eyeshadow or product on your eyelid when applied! To stop product build-up, it is good to wash it on a daily basis.
Just dip the tip of the liner in warm to hot water, shake well downwards, and gently wipe with a clean tissue to keep it transparent. Close the cap and shake it downwards one more time. Always store the liner at a cool room temperature with its cap facing upward.